Tuscany, Italy: Il Tenuta Il Palazzo (May 2022)
Our trip to Arezzo in Tuscany will take place in May 2022. Fly from London (other regional airports are available) to Pisa and then meander through the rolling Tuscan hills to the Tenuta Winery near Arezzo. Stay in beautifully renovated cottages within the medieval village that is now Tenuta Il Palazzo, with views across the vines and the olive groves to the Tuscan countryside. Meet Isabella, Lorenzo and Primo, the owners of this historic family run winery and experience the history and architecture Arezzo, one of Tuscany’s authentic but less visited medieval towns.
Our tour will include:
- Return flights from London Heathrow (other airports available) to Pisa
- Return Transfer from Pisa airport to Tenuta Il Palazzo
- Accommodation (with breakfast) at Tenuta il Palazzo for 3 nights in a twin/double room
- Wine tasting on our first evening and tour of the winery
- Celebration dinner on the final evening
- Tour of Arezzo town and its’ famous frescoes
- A visit to a local cobbler where you can buy hand made shoes made to measure
Price per person circa £550 – this will be confirmed.
By purchasing this “product” you will be paying the initial £120 deposit per person only in order to reserve your space. The balance of the payment will be required nearer the time of the tour.
Download the full itinerary by clicking on the PDF below
Space is very limited so if you are interested please email Caroline on firstname.lastname@example.org